Sunday, April 17, 2011

Catterpillars and new creations.

Man, I wish I had something interesting to say.

 I am finishing up Why We Love The Church By Ted Kluck an Kevin DeYoung and while I have really enjoyed it, I'm not sure why they saved the discussion of the doctrine of the church to the last chapter. I think its one of their best.

Next up is Instructing A Child's Heart  by Tedd and Margy Tripp. I have a friend who has a pretty expansive lending library of parenting and family life books, so this is the first of many books to be borrowed I'm sure.

Tomorrow begins a new week, and a new attempt at waking up at 6am. Sans coffee. I'm not confident.

3 comments:

  1. Wait--why no coffee? What are you even talking about? You're not giving it up, are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are awake now! Oh wait, time difference. I hope you are enjoying your last 30 minutes of sleep instead.

    My neighbor gave me that Tripp book last year. I read a few pages of it, and then told myself I had a little time before I had to work on some of that stuff. I should pick it back up again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No coffee since I ran out and was too lazy to get some last night. BUT it was a miracle, I shook out just enough of the little remnants at the bottom of the bag for another pot this morning. Hooray!

    I was going to wax philosophical on this post earlier and I never changed the title. The short version is our catterpillars are turning into their coccoons and its pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete