Monday, January 25, 2010

I'm still here!

I've gone from multiple posts in a day to nothing for the past several days. I haven't run out of steam just yet, but Naomi has had croup/teething/ear infection for the past several days, and the poor girl is so pathetic when she's sick. It has taken up my time during the days and I've had various projects in the evenings. I have several posts swirling around--chapter 1 from The Pleasures of God, thoughts on Philippians, and vanilla. I just felt very compelled to update since I'm pretty sure I have about 4 readers, and I don't want to lose you already! I'll probably get back to it tomorrow night, if I don't finally get to the orange marmalade I've been dying to make. So excited!

Anyway, stick around.

1 comment:

  1. I've been highly impressed with your blogging! I read Pleasures of God in college, and it is one I'd really like to read again. I don't see it happening anytime in the near future though.

    ReplyDelete